What is HCG Therapy?
HCG or ‘Human chorionic gonadotropin’, is a hormone which plays different roles in male and female sexual development. In women, hCG affects ovulation and fertility. In men, physicians may prescribe HCG to increase or restore testosterone production. Both men and women use HCG for weight loss, though this method is controversial and not FDA-approved.
HCG acts like luteinizing hormone (LH). In males, LH tells the testes to produce testosterone. In men undergoing hormone replacement therapy, their testes may stop producing testosterone, so HCG can remind their testes to keep producing testosterone. Some researchers, however, claim HCG stops the body from producing LH naturally.
Men suffering from androgen disorders take HCG to jump start their testosterone production. Following a round of anabolic steroids, weight-lifters sometimes use HCG to restore their natural testosterone cycle. HCG also raises sperm counts, so it can improve male fertility. In pubescent males, HCG may correct sexual abnormalities.
Benefits of HCG
Benefits of ‘HCG Therapy to Increase Natural Testosterone Production in Men with Supplementing Testosterone Cypionate, Gel or Cream and Anastrozole’
- HCG stimulates the testes to produce increased testosterone naturally in the same manner as Luteinizing hormone (LH).
- Increases physical energy and elimination of chronic fatigue.
- Improves sex drive.
- Improves sexual performance.
- Improves mood.
- Reduces depression.
- Increases lean muscle mass.
- Increases strength and endurance as a result of exercise.
- Reduces body fat due to increased exercise.
- Increases sperm count and therefore male fertility.
- Avoids the loss of natural testosterone production by the testes when testosterone medication alone is administered in male hormone replacement therapy because it prevents/inhibits the patient’s endocrine system (the HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis) natural negative-feedback loop from shutting down or diminishing the natural production of testosterone by the testes and causing testicular atrophy.
- Avoids the testicular atrophy that can occur among male patients when testosterone medication alone is administered in male hormone replacement therapy because it prevents/inhibits endocrine system (the HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis) natural negative-feedback loop from shutting down or diminishing the natural production of testosterone by the testes and causing testicular atrophy.
- Anastrozole aromatase inhibitor prevents the patient’s increased testosterone level in a male undergoing HCG Therapy with Supplementing Testosterone from being converted to estrogens
- Supplementing Testosterone Cypionate, gel or cream enable the patient to achieve treatment objective for lab test free testosterone level otherwise not possible by HCG stimulation of testes’ testosterone production alone without adverse side effect.
- The use of both HCG and testosterone medications enables the male patient to have two sources of increased testosterone to achieve treatment objectives without loss of natural testosterone production or testicular atrophy.
Welcome to The Timeless Clinic community
Yes, I want to become part of Timeless Clinic Community. I wish to be among the first to learn about specials and new treatments to help me look and feel my very best.