BPC-157 is a peptide that is a partial sequence of body protection compound that is derived from human gastric juice. Research shows that BPC-157 heightens the healing of many different types of tissue from tendon, muscle, and the nervous system. It can also increase blood flow back to injured sites, protect organs, prevent stomach ulcers and heal skin burns.
What Are The Benefits of BPC-157?
If you are looking for a way to accelerate the healing process or improve athletic performance, BPC-157 offers many benefits including:
- Accelerated wound healing (muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve)
- Has been shown to decrease pain in damaged areas
- Increases growth hormone receptors
- Promotes the outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts, cell survival under stress, and the migration of tendon fibroblasts
- Improves digestive function
- May improve blood pressure and NO production
- Protects and heals inflamed intestinal epithelium (leaky gut)
- It has also been shown to help with IBS (Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome)
- Protects the liver from toxic insults (alcohol, antibiotics, etc.) and promotes healing
Can I Benefit From BPC-157?
Since BPC-157 is derived from a protein in the stomach, it’s often used to help treat stomach and intestinal conditions including fistulas, ulcers, and inflammatory conditions such as arthritis. BPC-157 has also been shown to help people with organ damage. It’s also ideal for nagging injuries where the tissue needs to be rejuvenated. It appears to work by accelerating the rate of angiogenic repair. Angiogenesis is a key dynamic process for wound healing as it allows the formation of new blood vessels from old ones and is involved in the organization of a microvascular network. Overall, BPC-157 is a great option to help alleviate joint pain, old injuries, and those looking to improve joint mobility.
Welcome to The Timeless Clinic community
Yes, I want to become part of Timeless Clinic Community. I wish to be among the first to learn about specials and new treatments to help me look and feel my very best.